The Stone Age Rock Gym is OPEN with revised visitation policies. We have installed new technologies and have instituted increased hygiene measures to limit germ transmission within our facility.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have added a commercial grade UV-C air sanitizer to our indoor air-handler. UV-C light effectively kills bacteria, viruses, molds, and yeasts as the air is circulated through the system.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer stations and sanitation-wipes throughout the facility.
- We have made common use items as "touch-less" as possible by integrating motion sensor lights, sinks, waste baskets, and dispensers.
We ask that all visitors observe the following protocols:
- Please consider completing the all-digital Visitor and Participant Agreement in advance or on your cell phone.
- Please wash hands BEFORE and AFTER climbing.
- Frequently use hand sanitizer.
- Wash hands before eating or touching your face.
- Wash your hands AFTER using the restroom!
- Wipe down climbing shoes if worn into the restroom.
- AVOID shaking hands. Try the fist bump, or elbow bump, or just wave
- Do NOT cough/sneeze into your hands or into the air.
Please try to use the VAMPIRE method (inner elbow) when coughing or sneezing.
- Consider taking a break from climbing if you are feeling under the weather.
- Boulder climbers should allow room for the climber and their dismount. Boulder climbers, as always, should mind their landings.