Meet the Staff
Kevin West (owner and guide)
Kevin started his professional guiding career as a certified State of Maine Guide (1995); guiding white water canoeing and fishing trips. He has been professionally guiding rock climbing since 1998.
Kevin currently holds:
- American Mountain Guides Association Single Pitch Instructor Certification.
- Registered State of Maine Guide.
- Wilderness First Respoder Certification (WFR) & CPR for the Proffesional Rescuer (AHA)
- Climbing Wall Instructor - Climbing Wall Association
- Certified Level 1 Route Setter - USA Climbing Association
Bill Fleming (manager and instructor)
Bill has been manager and instructor at the Stone Age Rock Gym since 2018. His skills include setting high quality routes and providing technical climbing instruction. Bill can be found coaching youth, coaching adults, and almost every other aspect of running the climbing gym.
Joe Sager (personal trainer/coach and instructor)
Joe is a professional personal trainer. Joe runs our Wednesday Night Work Out (5:30 - 6:30 pm). Joe has been a reliable fill-in instructor when Kevin and Bill are occupied in other endevours.